Technology Voucher Programme
Launched in November 2016, TVP aims to support local enterprises/organisations in using technological services and solutions to improve productivity, or upgrade or transform their business processes.
Local entities fulfilling the following requirements are eligible to apply for funding under the TVP:
(a)(i) Registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance (Cap. 310); or
(a)(ii) Incorporated and registered in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622); or
(a)(iii) Established in Hong Kong by relevant ordinances as statutory bodies;
(b) Not a listed company in Hong Kong, and not a government subvented organisation3 or subsidiary of any government subvented organisation3;
(c) With substantive business operation in Hong Kong which is related to the project under application at the time of application.
1. Provide funding for projects on a 3 (Government):1 (enterprise/organisation) matching basis.
2.Cumulative funding ceiling per enterprise/organisation: HK$600,000.
3. Up to 6 projects per enterprise/organisation.
Funding could cover:
2. Customised equipment/hardware, software and technological services or solutions (essential part of project)
3. Off-the-shelf/readily available equipment/ hardware, software and technological services or solutions (essential partof project; ≤ 50%of total project cost)
4. Auditing fee(if approved funding > $50,000; maximum fee: $3,000)